Our Heritage and Capability
- We are a major security company in India since 1985 and enjoys excellent client retention.
- We have a nationwide footprint employing over 10,000 security personnel throughout India. We are serving banks / industrial units / PSU’s / hospitals / MNC's and many more…
- We have access to market Leading Systems and Technology through a number of strategic alliances in India with security systems providers.
- We bring local knowledge to deliver in India along with theglobal expertise to our clients.
- The OCS Group, UK - stake holders in CISS, is the largest privately owned international facilities Management Company in the world, with global revenues touching £ 1 Bn and over 90,000 staff worldwide.
Our Ability to Thinking Differently
- We think differently – Our risk assessment - is a way of thinking rather than a process to follow.
- WE enjoy access to systems and support including Global Best Practice – bringing global expertise our clients.
- Many suppliers can provide individual services you require and component of the solution, but we believe few have the ability and capability to deliver the integrated solution and develop it into a comprehensive service to you – “we can”.
Our High Quality and Standards
- We are certified for QMS - ISO 9001:2008 and EHS - ISO 14001:2004.
- We are also in the process of acquiring our OHSAS 18001:2007 Certification. Therefore all our Processes and Procedures shall be re-audited to ensure we maintain highest standard of Health and Safety measures in all activities.
- We hold PSARA licences in all 19 states in India.
- We have all six guard board exemptions in Maharashtra.
- We are committed to effective training of all our guards and is atraining provider for the MORD BPL Training Scheme.
- We are committed to CSR.