This PrivacyPolicy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws in India. Any disputearising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Mumbaiin India.
Collection of Information
Our site includes forms you can fill out to request information/ support, apply for job positions, submit any grievance, etc. These forms request information such as your name, contact information, date of birth, current employment details, etc. We shall use such information submitted by you to provide the information requested by you. However, you shall be responsible for ensuring that the information you provide is accurate, complete and not misleading.While you mustprovide an e-mail address for a localized response to any incoming questions or grievance to us, we recommendthat you do NOT include any other personal information.
Use of Information
We shall use the information you provide to perform the services for which such information was submitted by you. Moreover, CISS may use your personal information for a number of purposes. Within the purview of the Information and Technology Act, 2000, including but not limited to the following:
- To contact you in regards to any submission made by you over the Website, including any content you provide;
- To send you e-mails, newsletters, or other communications about our products and services;
- To send you information about our and our affiliates services and other information and materials that may be of interest to you;
- To identify the number of visits (including via IP address logging) from different locations and to block any disruptive use;
- To analyse and improve the Website;
- On rare occasions, to disclose specific information:
- upon any request from a government authority; or
- in response to an order from any court of law; or
- upon request by any authority under due process of law; or
- to enforce our website policies; or
- to protect our or other’s rights/ safety;
- for any purpose made known to you at the time at the time of submission of your Personal Information.
We do not share, sell, rent or otherwise disclose personal information to any third party/ies for their promotional purposes. We shall not provide any personal details to any third party/ies with individual or aggregate information about visitors to our site. CISS does not sell, rent or market personal data about individuals to third party/ies.
Contents of this website may not be reproduced partially or fully, without due permission from CISS.The contents of this website cannot be used in any misleading or objectionable context.